Founder of Experienced Media Analysts and lead consultant
AMEC board member since 2020, speaker, trainer and lead consultant with over 24 years’ media insight experience.
I don’t mind if your organisation is large or small, I can support you to get the maximum value from your marketing related data. We are as proud for our recognition at the 2020 AMEC awards in the “Best evaluation on a small budget” category and shortlisting in 2021 for Small Measurement Agency of the Year as we are advising a major pharmaceutical company CEO on brand strength and share of voice. We can adapt our consultancy offer to fit all sizes, sectors and budgets.
Our clients range from PR agency owners to heads of analytics in multinational organisations, from marketing directors to CEOs. I advise on marketing data strategy, can support your next tender for monitoring and evaluation support, will upskill and inspire your team to do more with the data they have already got, and can put experienced teams of media analysts in place to take away some of the pain of your regular marketing reporting requirements.
Half French, grew up in London and based in North West England since 2003. Currently an Ambassador for the Institute of Directors, supporting their activities in Lancashire, assessor for the Socially Mobile training scheme for PR professionals and former board member at Nelson and Colne College Group, with >8 years non-executive director experience.
Areas of expertise
- Co creator of the AMEC Foundation Course in Measurement and Evaluation
- Co creator of the AMEC Integrated Evaluation Framework Tutorial
- Leads AMEC’s academics and educators special interest group
- Award support – 45 shortlisted entries, 25 medal winners, 1 grand prix, 3 golds and 9 silvers in the AMEC awards 1999-2002 for our various clients
- Governance and board support, audit committee
- Measurement audits for PR agencies
- Integrated media evaluation, beyond earned media
- Evaluation frameworks
- Tender support for media intelligence and insight services
- Training, workshops and conferences